Kimchi Fried RicePosted: August 16, 2012
I have a Korean mood today, I guess. :p After writing a review about Seoul Metro then I made this Kimchi fried rice (Bokumbap) for my today’s lunch. I made this spontaneously since at first I don’t really know what to eat this afternoon. I just grabbed a lot of stuffs from fridge and tried to find an idea for lunch. Then yes, finally I cooked Kimchi fried rice in Indonesian egg-cut style for nasi kuning or nasi uduk. Hahaha. This is fast, easy and tasty dish. You just need less than 30 minute to finish this food. 많이 드세요!
- kimchi-drained and chopped
- minced onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- thinly sliced beef or you can change it with ham or spam or seafood
- cooked rice
- salt and pepper
- fried stirred egg-cut thinly
- chopped nori and sesame seed
- Mix minced garlic, soy sauce and sliced beef then leave it.
- Saute onion and kimchi for a few minute in a greased pan.
- Mix marinated beef together with kimchi and onion.
- Add rice, salt, pepper and more soy sauce. Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Make a plain omelette then cut thinly.
- Arrange the rice and egg in a plate.
- Spread nori and sesame over the rice.